Sawyer Petroleum Inc. was founded in 1948 under the name of L.T. Sawyer. The facility was started as a division of Shell, in an area known as Oil Alley in 1930. Today we are proud to continue a tradition of providing quality products and superior service to a wide variety of industrial users. Over the years, our capabilities have been enhanced by continuous improvements.
- Expanded facilities
- Computerized administrative systems.
- Addition of a 2800-drum storage warehouse.
- State of the art storage & delivery systems.
- 24/7 Cardlock fuel facility.
- Expanded & modernized truck fleet.
- Lubrication service equipment in vacuum dehydration and filtration capabilities.
Our primary assets, however, are intangible:
- A company philosophy that promotes innovation and allows flexibility.
- A dedicated, technically trained staff who consider customer satisfaction
as the ultimate measure of success.
- A commitment to quality, backed by long standing contractual relationships
with world-class suppliers.
Sawyer Petroleum Inc. mission is to meet the challenges of tomorrow by conducting
our business with integrity in all dealings, sensitivity to environmental
concerns, and responsiveness to the needs of all our customers, whether
large or small.